[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

New Backgammon Site and App Announced

Posted By: Phil Simborg
Date: Tuesday, 12 June 2012, at 11:01 p.m.

Perry and I are excited to announce our new venture, MindGamesCenter.com. You can go there now and buy fantastic backgammon lessons for as low as 99 cents each, most with 10 or more flash cards for your further study and review and to test your knowledge.

The Lessons and quizzes are written by many top experts, and I won’t attempt to name them all but you will see Robertie, Kit, Falafel, Jake, Hickey, Storer, Perry, MCG, myself and others that will be added soon along with annotated matches by Neil and others.

Note that if you buy the lesson, it’s yours for at least 1 year and you can access it on any computer or iPad, and soon you will be able to access any lesson you buy on your smart phone.

Lessons are broken down by skill level, and we made sure to have many beginner lessons aimed to show new players and novices that there is a lot more to the game. Our research shows that there are thousands of people out there playing on smart phones and on line that we never see in organized live play, and we believe this is a great vehicle to introduce them to the game.

We will be adding many more lessons (called Topics) in coming months and there is no membership fee or monthly fee…you get what you pay for, and Perry and I stand behind this product and assure you of top quality lessons and information and service.

Please go to www.mindgamescenter.com and let us know what you think!

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.