[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Google Drive Alternative to You Tube

Posted By: BenF
Date: Friday, 31 May 2013, at 2:01 a.m.

In Response To: Google Drive Alternative to You Tube (Bill Patterson)

When I was in Ohio I did a survey asking whether or not te people watching we're more interested in the Marc transcriptions or watching the match. While I am sure there was a bias due to the fact that I asked the people that we're watching the match, there was a strong majority that were more concerned with watching the match. YouTube is not only free and provides for a limitless storage space, it easily allows people to watch the videos. It is not very difficult to download the videos for transcription, assuming you want to transcribe faster then real time. As far as duplicating the efforts of transcribers, the best we can do is just post a comment on the video and here to say that you are working on it. Really though, if you only start a match when you have the tme to complete it, the odds of two people transcribing a match at the same time are minimal.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.