[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

World Championship ISSUE #1 Schedule

Posted By: Steen Grønbech
Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2013, at 9:18 a.m.

Hi All. My name is Steen Grønbech and I am TD in Monaco. We have some issues that we would like your feedback on, in order to improve the tournament in the future. When you write a reply please stick to the issue addressed. Other issues/subjects will be posted later. I will post these on FB as well in order to get as many feedback as possible. Hopefully this will help us designing a great World Championship going forward.

Issue #1 Schedule The last couple of years play has started 3PM every day allowing people some time to enjoy the holiday - some sleep late, some just relax and others spend 2-3 hours at the pool. Also we have a dinner break 8:00PM - 10:30PM. Typically you need 2,5 hours if you want to go to a nice restaurant. Also this means that matches will start late (e.g. 19 point match at 22:30). People are allowed to play during the dinner break if they agree. Let me know you thoughts about this and other things related to the schedule.

Should we start play earlier? When and why? Should we keep the dinner break? Is it too long? Should it be earlier?

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.