[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Bring Old Stick Back!

Posted By: Dmitriy Obukhov
Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2013, at 6:30 a.m.

In Response To: Bring Old Stick Back! (Stick)

I'm sorry if you and probably others don't think "make the dmp play" or "which play wins more" are useful. They are greatly useful to me in the problems I mention them.

Can you imagine everyone just starts saying "DMP Play" and nothing else under every post? Not a very good learning environment. Is it? First, it may be not immediately obvious to everyone what (and why) one or another play is DMP play. Second, there could be other factors to consider, such as gammons, cube, and gammon prices. And if you say it for yourself, please ignore this and my previous posts.

To me there is such a clear dmp play here that it's hard for me to imagine the mediocre difference in gammons being able to swing the position to anything but the dmp play. When we have a play where the dmp play is obviously *so* correct, I usually go with that play. (I define *so* as 3% or more)

This is more like it. Welcome back.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.