[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

transcribing team with lessons on commentary

Posted By: Bill Patterson
Date: Saturday, 7 December 2013, at 2:02 p.m.

I would like to propose having a team of transcribers set up to handle all of the videos now being streamed and recorded. If there would be a regular team, the matches would be done and posted sooner than if the same one or two doing them. I enjoy doing them, but I would like to have help sometimes in case there are several to do. I would be willing to volunteer myself as captain or in charge of assigning the matches so there is no duplication.There should be a minimum of 5 or six people who would be willing to do this on a regular basis.The other matter I would like to bring up is this.I would offer to pay someone to teach me to make commentary with the transcriptions.I would like the transcriptions to be educational and to show in the commentary why each checker move and cube decision made. If anyone has the time to show me with webex or other means I will pay for a series of lessons which would include practice or homework to help me learn the process. If a pro player has the time or anyone else I would gladly pay a reasonable fee for this. Please respond here or at my email. Thank you in advance.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.