[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Fogerlund Ungerleider Cal State

Posted By: Coolrey
Date: Wednesday, 11 December 2013, at 3:09 p.m.

In Response To: Fogerlund Ungerleider Cal State (Dmitriy Obukhov)

yep Dmitriy, give em what they want. Wouldn't it be nice if you could get a dollar from everyone that views your post though? I got ahold of my match with Vietor through Bill Patterson and found out he gave it to you to post here. I knew we hadn't played very well, and I was right!

Anyway we all have our ways of trying to limit the volatility against guys who slot the bar and 9 points with an opening 64, as Jon did twice in our match. Also he slotted MY bar with an opening 65 too! One of the hardest things to do is take best advantage of the obvious errors that some players make, as it is easier to make good plays than to compensate. I think this is why many players get stuck in the intermediate waiting to win before they move up.

From the lol department, Jon won 3 matches to reach the round of 8 against me beating Neil, Rod, and Ted Chee. When Jon gets hot you are going to have burn injuries!

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.