[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

BGO vs. BGO OLM

Posted By: ah_clem
Date: Monday, 17 February 2014, at 5:12 p.m.

In Response To: BGO vs. BGO OLM (Jason Lee)

This is NOT a consulting chouette. Team members are expected to cast their votes without looking at other votes, and without consulting a bot.

If you're not on a team, then you're a spectator. If you're a spectator, you should not comment on the play until after the vote closes. If you think you want to post about the action, you should sign up to be on a team.

If team members are not supposed to look at other votes, why would kibitzers matter? I suppose votes that don't count could make it harder to figure out the vote , but other than that it shouldn't matter.

I'd like to be on a team, but my travel schedule over the next two months means I'll be away from a computer for a week at a time on three occasions. Since I can't promise full participation, put me on if you need an extra participant to even things out (or odd-things out since you probably want an odd number on each team to limit ties), otherwise I'll wait for the next match.

(skill level: aspiring intermediate ~1900 on FIBS, average PR in the 8s)

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.