[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

eXtreme Gammon 2.12 preview - Social Media Features

Posted By: eXtreme Gammon
Date: Wednesday, 26 February 2014, at 3:37 a.m.

I've put a preview (beta) of XG 2.12 on www.extremegammon.com/private/XG2install.exe

One of the main change that I need feedback on, is the integration with Facebook and Twitter. You will notice icon in the bottom left that allow you to post a position to these 2 Social Media. Yoou can also access it using the menu "File>>export>>social media" or CTRL+SHIFT+F

The position (and the analyze if selected) is posted as an image. You can optionally add the XGID in text (for copy pasting) and the hash-tag #eXtremeGammon

You can include a custom message. If posting simultaneously to FB and Twitter the length is limited by twitter (48 characters if including hash-tag and XGID)

I am not much into social media so your feedback will be very valuable to me. For instance including the hash-tag seems the way to go as it seems it will allow people to search all tweet or public FB posting.

Other changes in 2.12 are

• CPU running AMD processor are not using AVX anymore as it is slower on these.
  • Board can be created using custom textures (no interface , you need to manualy edit the 3dBoard*.ini files)
  • All Activations are made using port 80 if 5001 fails due to firewall

Bug fixes:

• Export as publication with player on top on roll.
  • Fixed display issue with Trice Count
  • Export as HTML: fix "Always Display board"
  • The setting for delay between move is now saved.
  • Fixed minor error in evaluation in position within 2 roll from game end.

Please post your feedback here or email me at contact@extremegammon.com

• Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
    Your E-Mail Address:
    Subject:
    If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.