[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

XG suggestion to enhance the level of learning the game

Posted By: leobueno
Date: Saturday, 15 March 2014, at 4:01 p.m.

In Response To: eXtreme Gammon 2.12 preview - Social Media Features (eXtreme Gammon)

It seems to me that XG has conquered the backgammon world, so congrats to Xavier continue to be in order.

Because of its merit and popularity, it looks like almost all authors and commentators use XG to analyze positions. Here is the rub: those positions are almost always displayed using XG's green-on-green diagrams (for example in the USBGF Magazine).

To me, those color diagrams are awful, specially in print, diminishing from the appeal of any published work that uses them.

There is relief. XG has a "publication" diagram format which prints beautiful images. But, it seems that it is difficult to generate images, if at all.

I hope someday XG will make it easy to generate images of those publication diagrams, which will make it a heck of a lot more enjoyable to read any published analysis.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.