[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Absence from BGO

Posted By: AP
Date: Friday, 14 March 2014, at 2:52 a.m.

In Response To: Absence from BGO (Timothy Chow)

Hey Tim,

Good to see you back. I made a post not too long ago urging folks to try to get you back here. In case you missed it, here it is:

http://www.bgonline.org/forums/webbbs_config.pl?noframes;read=155067

You mentioned that nothing seems to have changed much on this forum..in my view the ratio of interesting content to noise has gone way down since you left. I wish this forum had a way for posters to tag their posts with a label like in gmail (i.e. Opening Rolls, Rules/Ethics, OLM, Position Analysis, USBGF etc). There would be a filter that you could use to only show what labels you are interested in.

It still wouldn't address the lack of interesting posts with position analysis (the Stick Whoopers idea seems like a great idea to help though), but at least it would be easier to wade through the jungle of 4th roll opening rollouts, OLM posts, and the endless discussions of how to handle the all-important situation when some uber-donk decides to redouble when he is 2-away and holds a 2-cube..smh.

Hope you will help turn the tide in the future and contribute some insightful analysis.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.