[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

DQFTC: Donkey Questions For Tim Chow

Posted By: leobueno
Date: Friday, 14 March 2014, at 10:06 p.m.

In Response To: Absence from BGO (Timothy Chow)

We BGO donkeys need you. Do we need to start a political action committee or some other organization to recruit you back into the forum?

Seriously, as I mentioned to you privately a while back, I greatly miss your participation in the group. I am sure there are a lot of donkeys like me who learn a great deal from your evaluations and explanations of problems.

Later this week I will go back posting "DQ"s (Donkey Questions). In your honor, I will rename them them "DQFTC" (Donkey Question For Tim Chow) for a while.

As I recall, your thoughtful problem analysis tended to engender further responses from other experts and strong players, so in a way, your coming back will contribute to one of the objectives you have: better discussions of positions.

So, great to hear from you. I hope you come back . . . at least to answer some DQFTCs.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.