[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

There must be a mistake

Posted By: Michael Petch
Date: Tuesday, 8 April 2014, at 12:18 p.m.

In Response To: There must be a mistake (Michael Petch)

Since it appears that he well into his 50s, the Atlanta Brochure says that 50 years of age qualified for Seniors event, so it seems he played within the stated rules for that event. Here in Canada most businesses offer discounts at about 50-55 and the government will pay reduced pensions at 60.

Personally I think the fact he was in the Limited Jackpot seems suspect, although I'm sure they could use "discretion of the directors" to get around it. Interestingly enough the Limited(Advanced) Jackpot in the brochure gave prices but not requirements, although the Atlanta Cup gave a peak at what I would guess is probably similar criteria for the Limited(Advanced) Jackpot:

"Atlanta Cup $200 $50 Single elimination. 9-point matches. Limited to players who have not cashed at the Championship or Masters level & at the discretion of the directors & tournament committee. "

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.