[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

What Is The Best BG Tournament In The USA?

Posted By: Paul Weaver
Date: Saturday, 24 January 2015, at 7:04 p.m.

I was a bit surprised when someone who does an outstanding job directing her/his tournament told me that San Antonio is the best in the USA. I have never played in San Antonio, but based on (1) the comment above, (2) the number of strong players who will be attending and (3) what I have heard, I am suggesting that there is a very good chance that San Antonio is now the best tournament in the USA.

I am asking Bill Riles and Tara to share their opinion on this topic. I am also asking Bill and Tara to tell me the shortest possible overnight break (time elapsed from the end of the last tournament match on one day until the start of play the next morning) any player will have. I am suggesting that it would be interesting and revealing to compile and keep this statistic for all tournaments. I hope Bill and Tara will give us this info after their tournament ends.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.