[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

XG on Mac - help!

Posted By: Albert Steg
Date: Friday, 6 February 2015, at 1:37 p.m.

So, this is the last day for my free trial period on Crossover, and as mentioned on another thread, despite successfully installing Crossover and XG and running the program very happily for one evening, I now find that I have no idea how to *re-open* XG after having restarted my computer! I'm not sure what the usual process is supposed to be: DO I open Crossover, which I *can* do and somehow open XG from there, or is there supposed to be an XG program opener / icon somewhere on my hard drive? (I'm not finding one anywhere).

So . . . what am I looking for?

When I open Crossover I do see xg2install.exe under 'Bottles' and when I click on that, there's a 'Control Panels' and a 'Run Command' option . . . am I supposed to do something with one of these?

THere's some urgency here, because while I'm willing to pay for full versions of Crossover and XG even though a Mac native version is 'in the works,' I don't really want to pay for them if I'm not confident that I'll be able to actually use them . . . more than once!

Any help?

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.