[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Annotated matches

Posted By: Terje Pedersen
Date: Thursday, 28 January 2016, at 8:59 a.m.

Hi!

I got a question from a user of Backgammon Studio about who has annotated the matches that I have in the commented matches section (the section should perhaps be called 'Annotated matches'?):

I suspect that often it is one of the players who played the match who also did the annotation but it is difficult to tell for sure.

This could be nice information to have included somehow. Perhaps the first comment in the match could say 'Match annotated by XXX'. If there is more than one player doing the annotation prefixing comments with initials should do the trick. Then again these annotated matches doesn't show up too often anyway.

Does anybody know who did the annotation in the matches that has been made available?

In connection with annotated matches it is worth mentioning that XG isn't doing a very good job at actually deleting comments. It just marks the comments as deleted. If I were cruel I'd add support for restoring deleted comments but I am a saint! :-)

By the way my server has room for many more of these annotated matches! :-)

Best regards,
TP

http://www.backgammonstudio.com

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.