[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Diagrams

Posted By: Nack Ballard
Date: Friday, 7 January 2011, at 6:00 p.m.

In Response To: A couple of things (Michael Petch)

One other oddity is that the forum seems to be much slower these days. Maybe it is just me, and its not limited to viewing posts with bad images. This includes refreshing the main index. Could be more people using the site, but it has been far more noticeable the past week. Maybe I am the only one who thinks so.

I've experienced more overall drag as well, but it comes and goes; I haven't formed a clear opinion. It went from an intolerable creep back to semi-normal when I gave up trying to post diagrams. :) Btw, I don't have XG (I'm waiting for XG2 to be released to get started on it.)

If anyone can suggest (and explain step by step) an easy way to post diagrams with GnuBG that works, I'll start posting them again. Otherwise my posts will be diagram-less (and probably all without position comparisons as well) until someone tells me the problem is fixed.

Nack

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.