[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

A couple of things

Posted By: Stick
Date: Friday, 7 January 2011, at 8:17 a.m.

In Response To: A couple of things (Stick)

Also, though nobody is likely to remember this, if you do forget/lose your password and need a new one assigned to you in your email to me include your exact username for the forums. I may know who you are but that doesn't equate to knowing your username. For example if Nack emails me and says he lost his password of course I know who Nack is but is his username 'Nack', 'Nack Ballard', 'Nack B.' or something entirely unrelated to his real name at all?

Also also, use the Preview Message button before posting! This saves me a lot of hassle in editing or removing posts. If you posted something and your grammar is bad or you typed 10/5(3) instead of 10/5(2) you don't need to correct it for the most part, we'll figure it out. If however you feel the need that it is correct, don't post another post, email me what you want correct and the link to the original post and I'll do it.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.