[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Neil's PR( 2)

Posted By: Iancho Hristov
Date: Tuesday, 10 February 2015, at 3:34 p.m.

In Response To: Neil's PR (Iancho Hristov)

I'm sorry guys-i never said i don't appreciate what Neil is doing, pls re-read my comment-contrary i said i appreciate what he has done all this years for backgammon
If u are telling me that i'm jelous, sorry i can't take it, i said many times i appreciate what he is done for free but this does not mean he did not check bot and he knows himself this very well;
Second: Pls don't speak like Jehova witnesses: Neil is God, he can't check bot- i do speak with facts, if u want believe it if not is OK, everybody can have different opinion, but once you have -speak with facts, no it is not possible cause it is NEIL! Ask all top 20 players in the world nobody will believe avg of 0.3 is possible in 3 11 pt matches , no matter what time frame u have. If you are not able to find right play for 2-3-5 , even 10 minutes is unlicky you will find it ever. Also if you play avg 3.2 to jump to 0.3 is 10 times! it is same like playing 30 PR and jump to 3 avg, do you understand? Maybe with unlimited time frame you can jump from 3.2 to 2.7 or 2.5 best case but not bellow .5-you either know the move or you don't know the move.
Do you understand that 7 best players in the world were CONSULTING and they could not score this-and they try this excercise 4 times?
Bill pls ask any of the top players you mention to repeat this performance under no time frame as you claim, even tell them they have to play under 1 PR, not under .3, nobody will accept, i BET!
Anyway everybody decide what to believe, i don't want to be lied-you saw what Falafel comment bellow-he know what he is talking about -especially when is about bg! And when people lie for prestige or image is ridiculous, sorry as i mention for me NEil Kaz is not hero anymore
This that he played 1 match to 5 pt on .69 PR speak nothing-this is called VArience, i remmember match with Bill phipps year ago where he played much worse than that. Also i have seen MCG and Mochy playing bellow 1 in longer matches, but nooone of them have avg of bellow 1 even bellow 2...;

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.