[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

P-40 Given a Most Prestigious Award

Posted By: Phil Simborg
Date: Thursday, 7 September 2017, at 12:28 a.m.

P-40 GIVEN PRESTIGIOUS AWARD FROM THE UKBGF.

I have been given permission to post this letter: Dear P-40:

"I'm chair of the UK Backgammon Federation Board - and I'm delighted to let you know that our membership have voted you Board Designer of the Year 2017. In previous years Geoffrey Parker have dominated this category, and your innovative boards have certainly grabbed a lot of interest in the last year. I have a certificate for you - if anyone will be over in the UK in the near future I or one of the Board can pass it on in person, or I can have it couriered to you. Best Wishes, Julia Hayward"

Note that Carter Mattig and I are proud to be official representatives of P-40 and one of us will shortly pick up the certificate on behalf of P-40. In addition to designing a very unique, beautiful board at a most competitive price, P-40 has been one of the most generous sponsors of backgammon tournaments, top players, special events, streaming, and one of the most generous supporters of the USBGF and now will also be a most generous supporter of the UKBGF and other organizations and groups that promote the game. P-40 gives back, and we are very happy for the designer, Tom Buckner, and his associates for all he has done to design great products and to promote the game.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.