[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Congrats, bgolites

Posted By: Stick
Date: Monday, 9 July 2007, at 9:36 p.m.

In Response To: Congrats, bgolites (Chuck Bower)

Are you going to give it to your girlfriend-niece?

Lol... first thing my actual gf asked when I got back was "Did you win another trophy?" because she wanted it for her desk at work. My other gf is my cousin, not my niece, geesh Chuck keep it straight.

Mary did pretty well in the chouettes from what I saw too, so I'm sure she's not too disappointed, she went fishing and drug home her fair share for the family to eat.

I doubt Tom Keith frequents this site but I know he reads it, he mentioned my forums when we met.

One non-headline happening of note: Stick threw his match against Tom Keith in the Second Chance so he wouldn't have to lose to me in the following round. You know how that would burn his ass, losing to ME!

Actually if I beat Tom I was going to make you an offer up front, I win, score 11-10 DMP. This I thought wouldn't hurt your ego as much as playing and having me goose egg you, ppl would think "Wow, pretty respectable showing for Chuck, wonder how he was able to get 10 points off Stick??"

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.