[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Daily Quiz 1/3

Posted By: pontiac
Date: Friday, 6 January 2012, at 9:12 a.m.

In Response To: Daily Quiz 1/3 (Daily Quiz)

1- ok hit two of them give him backgame chance but I dont see better alternative. If we make the 11pt opp again 9pt and 3 or 4pt to play a likely holding game. If we hit and cover 9 or 4 pt he could be in a worse situation for timing and has to destroy his board. 16-14*-9*

2- 13-3, 8-3, 12-7 give him to cover his blots and stronger board. Ok his timing will be diminished after this play but we would be in congested position, all spares in 3 points. We have 2 spares at 6pt which shouldnt be there. 6-1*(2) is solid play, than I prefer the 2pt instead of 3pt not because of the blot in 8pt. Since he has blots in inner board dont afraid to give blot but prefer to cover inner point to force him advance more and I can easily escape checkers back. 6-1*(2), 7-2(2)

3- If we break 6 or 5pt now next roll we will be in harder position to come and opp can make 18 or 22pt which will be worse for us to escape after hitting. I think we must pay now and 8pt is better to stay, give less shots, closer to the board and doesnt give a blot at 1pt. 13-8

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.