[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Problem wtih Gammon Empire

Posted By: Svilen Dimitrov
Date: Tuesday, 17 January 2012, at 5:59 p.m.

My name is Svilen Dimitrov.I have played about an year and a half in gammon empire.My username is annamaria57.In the beginning of this year they decided to close my account,saying that they think i am a bot and they will investigate.Every day I wrote them letters that i am not a bot,and that i am ready to be tested (live game or i offered them to watch me playing as I have a web cam).No answer at all.I wrote again and again,and I was thinking there is some mistake,but anyway if they have doubts I was ready to play and show my skills.My average error rate is not something great (4.2 during my training sessions for more than 500 matches,although last month I played better),and in their site I played 5.5-6 (i am a little bit nervous when losing money,and my game is getting definitely worse after a bad streak).That is 100% correct,as i am lazy to analyse all my games every day (20-30% of the games are not analysed),but it would be quite close. After great thinking for more than 2 weeks they finally answered and asked me if I can be vouched by a known player. I have played some of the best in their site, but I am not close with anyone of them, so my answer was no. Right on the next they said that I am a bot, and of course that was the last letter from them.I am asking anyone of you, who has some idea what can I do against them pleae let me know,I will be very glad! (Oh and if you wonder, I had 2500$ in the account,but the hell with the money,that is not the point) Want can a player do when his account is closed and he is sure he has not cheated? Thanks for all your answers in advance,I am sorry if that was long and bothering,but I need advices.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.