[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

" Stick cheats online "

Posted By: Martin Sterel
Date: Friday, 22 June 2012, at 4:41 p.m.

The past few days I have seen posts that Stick cheats online.

I have been playing for about 1 year every week on my FUNMONEY account on p65 or against XG together with Stick. And though played with my account ,it is entirely Stick’s signature and his PR with matches up until to 11. And either it be played out positions like difficult back games or just matches against XG .All around 2.0 .I got each and every match saved for study. As it is with webex link I have full access to his screen. It is like sitting behind his screen in case some one wonders what webex is. So if Stick would consult XG , I would notice as you can not open a second window.

So I would have to be part of the conspiracy too, on every game that has been played under my name. And for the record it is been played with timers( opponents fully aware they play 2 players and one of them is Stick, in case some one might raise ethics on that ) should there still be a shadow of doubt . I think anyone who has ever worked with Stick , been his student or in whatever way worked with him can vouch for him. As they would have to be part to of a cheating conspiracy. It is complete and utter bullshit that stick cheats online!!!

Martin Sterel

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.