[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

New tournament format

Posted By: eskimo68
Date: Wednesday, 7 August 2013, at 7:27 p.m.

In Response To: New tournament format (Phil Simborg)

I'm a bit late since I only heard about this today. Although I was a bit skeptic at first it does sound like it has lots of things going for it. Having a guaranteed amount of matches and "fun" sounds like good reasons alone to actually travel far. Many of the other "hiccups" can be solved by incorporating some stuff from other "systems".

I'm happy to see some of the people open to the idea being those that I value reading comments from elsewhere. What we really need is new ideas and more (newbie) players.

But since this was proposed by a Finn I'll probably discuss things with him. Maybe this can be improved to something working for most people.

(and as a side comment [blatant push], if you haven't tried it yet, google Eskgammon... when I show it to people they switch to it and don't play normal bg anymore... probably because it's without bot knowledge and thus crazy fun to figure out)

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.