[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Rollout + OtB + Follow Up Question

Posted By: Smcrtorchs
Date: Wednesday, 2 October 2013, at 8:40 a.m.

In Response To: Rollout + OtB + Follow Up Question (lucky)

Hey lucky

I do not consider my self to have mastered such things and I do consider you a better player than me, but I disagree with most that you said. At GG with the opp having a high anchor and a 3 pt board and us having a 1 pt board, a blot and being in front in the race, it is hard to see a mediocre - good opponent not being extra aggressive as he should be. Of course it depends on the opponent, for example I believe Magganas would play it right. Maybe Mpougioukou would not know how much to attack or not. In general, maintaining contact with a player will lead to mistakes from both sides more frequently. Maybe your job will be easier after you leave the anchor, but so will be opponent's job.

I do not think that if opponent managed a closeout and reached the bear off phase he would have much difficulty playing for the gammon, especially since our board is empty and this is another indication for him.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.