[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Not a favorite, leading match: cube action?

Posted By: HOMINID
Date: Saturday, 5 October 2013, at 7:59 p.m.

In Response To: Not a favorite, leading match: cube action? (Daniel Murphy)

A fair amount of interest virtually zero response. Theres obviously a reason for that maybe its few can grasp the terrors of GWC, MWC and Windows of Opportunity. Im obviously in good company. I am fairly competent with GWC and when its just a question of rolls and odds its simple enough. At 17/36 a shade below 50% blue is trailing. I use what i deem is common sense . Check no double , double and take win and lose how many away from match point etc, make a decision .

Example 1 no double the rest D/T.

Many years ago someone on the web was asking for a shortcut to MWC. I had resolved to forget about MWC as i knew i could never remember them. With renewed interest I looked again. Glory be “Neils Numbers” I used a shortened version 3 4 5 6 / 10 9 8 7 to check whites MWC take point. What a joy, It takes seconds and was spot on. Im going to give windows of opportunity, risk and reward and all that Old Mother Hubbard a try. I may get altitude sickness. It makes one dizzy. I can always fall back on common sense which is more than adequate for a casual player.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.