[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Make All ABT Tourneys Legal Moves? +2

Posted By: Neal Weiner
Date: Friday, 1 November 2013, at 1:36 a.m.

In Response To: Make All ABT Tourneys Legal Moves? +2 (TarHeelFan)

First lets concur that Michael make a very valid point. Second , let's review games of human element and over time we have relied on peoples integrity to assume on the up and up, and have been proven naive. Jeb, in my short tenure as a director (one tournament) the word cheater is strong and likely better be right to call someone that.

I was up in the one time I played a limited jackpot in Las Vegas 9 to 2 to 11. I had no idea who my opp was . I called the host over as he did not play 4th 1 on double 1s. No witnesses and not legal. Of course it played poorly and cannot recall exact position. Patrick and Troy came over and said we had to roll for it , cause no witnesses. My opp called me the cheater. You probably guessed my reaction already. I won the roll and thought it amazing I had to roll. I went on to win that game and match. I could have came over to exact situation and known in three seconds who was telling the truth. Would that hold any water ? What gives me better insight to this situation than any other director. With the lack of a person watching a match or a camera , you are listening to a story, which also over time there are two sides and the truth. Good Luck and I mean it ^5 NEAL

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.