[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Legal Moves - Tournament and Club Survey

Posted By: Neal Weiner
Date: Tuesday, 5 November 2013, at 2:24 a.m.

In Response To: Legal Moves - Tournament and Club Survey (Roger Foster)

Roger, I commend you for trying to bring this together. Stick makes an excellent point and I Concur. Before any rule changes to divide our community take place. First we have to recognize Bill Davis undying commitment to do right thing, which I have witnessed first hand. In recent conversations with Bill Riles he has asked, I not be as critical as I have been on USBGF. Personally and through experience, how can you make a rule that is unenforceable. Should the board of the directors on the USBGF realign to a group who make sense. Perry Gartner went out on a very low note. Perhaps if Bill starts with a solid base and Ill just name two, Art Benjamin and Jeb Horton. I am unsure how many chiefs are needed with no Indians to make rule changes that make sense. OF course when Neil K speaks it has to be listened to. But I believe at this time that organization is speeding and needs to realign before anything along the lines of rule changes take effect. In the smaller clubs who's Director calls for legal moves and it works fine. ABT events is what we have and should stay consistent with the exception of two players before a game agree to legal moves , they write it atop their score card and will be binding. I actually have mixed emotions on the whole thing. I reserve vote to further notice and stay with Bill Davis and ABT Rules. South Florida clubs all play ABT rules ^5 NEAL

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.