[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

OT — Music Videos at YouTube

Posted By: Stick
Date: Sunday, 24 November 2013, at 9:45 a.m.

In Response To: OT — Music Videos at YouTube (Taper_Mike)

I dismiss no one. For me, there is a big difference between saying "This is good music" (or this artist) opposed to "I like this music." There's tons upon tons of shit music that I wouldn't defend as good music (talented) but that I love to death. When I go out on Friday or Saturday night to get drunk all I want to hear is the shittiest pop music possible.

Pink is impressive at times. Glitter in the Air which I've probably linked before is phenom...wait for it...enal. Phenomenal!

People, that's all of you, you hate modern music on your own accord. You let yourself get old. It's not because all modern music sucks like the shit you hear on the radio when you go to the 'modern' station. It's that you're a lazy old fuck and you don't keep up with new music. Your own fault. Quit blaming it on the decline of music. Get your happy fat ass off the couch and buy a talented artists' record.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.