[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Ray Fogerlund

Posted By: Rod
Date: Saturday, 21 December 2013, at 4:10 a.m.

In Response To: Ray Fogerlund (Dmitriy Obukhov)

The player (who we ALL know and respect the heck out of) sent me his message, Ray came up. I wrote about Ray.

When I felt the usbgf's governance was poor, I wrote about it - there is new management an it doesn't have the same feel as it did. And it turns out, a LOT of people involved felt there were issues, too.

When I write about any topic it is something in which I believe. To the effect I play as I believe is correct and expound that style as having merit is, necessarily, heavily involved with who I am and what I believe.

When I post positions I post positions that I feel are interesting. Some have been double whoppers of mine as some have been blunders of others. They are positions that interest me. In a sense I am saying I think others would be interested through my act of posting them.

Think what you want. Everyone does anyway. When I write what my record is, that is about me. When I write about a particular topic, it is about tht topic.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.