[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Book Series project

Posted By: Nack Ballard
Date: Friday, 10 January 2014, at 5:36 a.m.

In Response To: Book Series project (Igor)

Hi, Igor. It looks like you have plenty on your plate already, but...

You might find the positions diagrammed in (especially the second half of) the Nactation tutorial interesting. As you will see from the list of rollout results in section 17, most of the positions have very close checker play decisions.

Many of the positions that are reached along the way in the captioned lead-up sequences (that appear again in section 17) have very close decisions as well (including some borderline non-doubles). I have rollouts for most, scattered around. I would be happy to compile and send these, though please don't ask me to spend the time to do that until you are ready to take it on as a dedicated project. In the meantime, feel free to explore the sequences and if you find a position(s) that captures your fancy, you can ask me for a specific rollout(s).

If I have properly done my job, there is no position (or non-double) in any lead-up sequence that is not "well played" (i.e., best or within .02 of best). If you or anyone else can find a cook, please let me know so that I can create a replacement sequence!

Good luck,

Nack

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.