[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

studying Book and PR

Posted By: onur alan
Date: Friday, 10 January 2014, at 11:37 a.m.

In Response To: Book Series project (Igor)

Igor, did you save your PR's before reading and after reading 501? What is the difference between them? How long does it take to read it? How do you study a book? for example, do you set up position and play it several times, or just look the result and read other position? Do you try to memorize some reference positions?

I ask because I want to learn how players study a book. I may study wrongly and may change the study method. I began to study at the beginning of 2013 with bootcamp, it took 4 months to finish. PR decreased 1.5 after finish. Then I began to study gammonline articles that took 6 months but unfortunately PR increased 0.5 instead of decrease. 1 year study decrease my PR only 1. I may do something wrong. I would expect to decrease at least 3 PR. Is it normal, how does it take to decrease PR level of 1? I ask everybody especially experienced giants please.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.