[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Are there 10 in the world that would be right?

Posted By: phil simborg
Date: Friday, 7 February 2014, at 7:58 p.m.

In Response To: Are there 10 in the world that would be right? (Rod)

I believe that if we go with my .005 variance it won't matter and that we will be fine just using the Opening Book that is currently loaded on XG.

I fully expected that Stick and Rockwell and Nack and Neil and Weaver who have all spent hours on the first two rolls would get them all right, and of course Mochy and MCG and a couple of others might be right there with them...but it wouldn't shock me if even one of them missed one over the board some time.

I would also not be surprised if the number goes up after this post, as some people like me, just to show off, might put some time in on 2-2 and 3-3 second rolls just for bragging rights. The good news is that this knowledge is not a bad thing to have anyway.

To the point of the post made on Facebook, however, this is just my way of saying that yes, doubles can be quite difficult and are often blown even by experts.

And I am also admitting that after years of study, I'm still a little confused at times how to play even some of the second roll moves that include doubles (not to mention a few that don't include doubles).

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.