[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Farewell everyone

Posted By: Bill Patterson
Date: Thursday, 21 August 2014, at 3:19 p.m.

Unfortunately I have to say good by to everyone here on the forum as my major computer issues are not going to be resolved. I did enjoy doing transcriptions, but I will not be able to do them now.The motherboard and also the hard drive are malfunctioning and after I had purchased the new computer, the files could not be transferred over to the new one because of software that had to be installed in order for the transfer of the files to work.The software did not work after almost 7 and one half hours from 630pm-130AM from the technician. I was not charged anything because I have them under contract for any computer issues. I have been unable to find a windows 7 as I will not buy a windows 8. The hard drive is gone now anyway as it showed that it was also malfunctioning.If things change, I will notify you all. Thank you.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.