[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Bots in Jadestone network(Betfair,Paf,Bwin)

Posted By: Sevdalin Tsvetanov
Date: Tuesday, 25 September 2012, at 5:49 p.m.

Hello

My name is Sevdalin Tsvetanov and I am a part of the Bulgarian Nations cup team.I want to warn everybody playing online backgammon that the Jadestone network is full of robot players.With some of them I have played myself,and the rest I have recorded on videos.My friend will post some of the videos on youtube very soon (the ones that have checker plays,which human player will never do),but if anybody is interested to check it out,please contact me,I will send videos ASAP. The worst thing it that the support does not care at all,I have contacted Betfair support over a month ago (that's where I play under nickname hello79),and all they said is "ok,we will investigate it",but actually they have not done a thing. And you know,it's not so complicated to check somebody's games,to watch his behavior when he plays and so on.I have done it for a few hours,so could they,if they really wanted it.That's all be very careful in Jadestone,especially in the QuickPlay room (it's kind a of Dark room,and that's where most of the bots lurk).

Best Regards Sevdalin

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.