4 point holding game - cube action?
Posted By: HOMINID In Response To: 4 point holding game - cube action? (Daniel Murphy)
Date: Thursday, 3 October 2013, at 2:09 p.m.
In Response To: 4 point holding game - cube action? (Daniel Murphy)
Blue is in the last chance saloon. If he hits the blot the likely hood is he will win the game. The chances of the hit are only 36% . If he misses the hit, his home is likely to be in disarray as will be his GWC. Turning the cube with odds 64% against and missing the hit is a game win for white , the cube will come straight back. Lets give blue 36% +4% = 40% GWC. Does the score matter ,if the cube is turned it surely does, blue could win the match from here. One could expand on the chances of this and that but its obviously NC/T A too simplistic solution for some but the same end product.
Messages In This Thread
BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.