[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Final reyflections on Florida (long)

Posted By: Michael Petch
Date: Wednesday, 23 October 2013, at 6:33 p.m.

In Response To: Final reyflections on Florida (long) (Coolrey)

Things like this didn't help:

Did any of you get an official notice the the US backgammon foundation a separate entity was formed on November 30th 2012 and filed it's 501c3 in the state of Delaware for a cost of just over 200 dollars. Up until now the USBGF had no 501c3 and was operating claiming non profit and even worse telling you some donations were tax deductible. This constitutes fraud. My problem with the USBGF it opera tes illegally and teaches children in different venues. I cannot find a single TAX id # for any person, or entity that sells lessons, and or Backgammon related equipment. If you have donated any other merchandise, money. They also claim money collected for the overseas tournament does not violate the internet gambling act is yet another untruth. Backgammon is not a licensed gambling venue in this country. Not on the federal level and certainly not on state either. Their recent letter to senators Kyl and Reid are as dis loyal as can be. Like any rat , when caught issue apologies The precedent they make reference to from 30 years ago can be easily be proven untrue to be a different game by use of programs, books, computers etc. The outrageous analogy MR Gartner gives as his example why Backgammon is skill is just that UNTRUE and outrageous. He is not the man for the presidency if he continues to lie and use you as examples without permission. He now reaches out to the ABT to say as a combined effort we can do this. You must be joking, if he got away with this he would have hung you out to dry. Having said that like any other gambling tool, a disclaimer must be given of potential risks for children. IT is a KNOWN fact that underage and young adult gambling is on rise in this Country. Talking with many of ABT members and now with this further understanding. The ABT must close its doors on the USBGF until such a time their act does not jeopardize what we have. I will be collecting any data or complaints against the USBGF or any other violations you think you may have. Urge the President MR Perry Gartner to step down. I urge those of you sleeping with both organizations to pick an entity and prioritize your loyalties. I strongly suggest the ABT and stick with the basics. If your name appears as a member of the USBGF I urge you to remove it as I will do everything within my power to have it investigated, fined and closed. If you have a particular councilman, senator, or even town council in your state ...please forward it to me as I will begin to start sending out letters after San Antonio. Every school that has been sold on this idea was so with facts omitted and will be contacted individually. I will search every avenue of possible violations of this entity. As for myself and my wife we own a doubling cube for our 400 dollar investment, that might be a collectors item one day....probably not . Stop being selfish and think of the rest of us

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.