[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Mechanics +

Posted By: neilkaz
Date: Tuesday, 26 November 2013, at 7:55 p.m.

In Response To: Mechanics + (Stick)

Stick "I wasn't there and again, I only watched the one game and can make my own guesses and Neil will clarify tomorrow, but I think Neil probably was very frustrated. I haven't put the game in but it seemed to me like he played it pretty poorly missing a couple cubes and being too good at one point, which he clearly knew he was, and then losing that too good. Even his checker play seemed highly suspicious to me this game. Sometimes I have games where I'm not sure where exactly I played incorrectly but I know I did and that frustration may set in if things go wrong. I feel like I caused the downfall instead of the dice. My guess is the take was a frustrated take."

Yes...exactly this. All I saw was the chances to luck out and somehow win either by being missed, or lucking out from the bar, greatly overating my 5 pt board.

Re: frustration..I don't think that I have ever slammed a clock as hard as I did after that dance that lead to this sick take. These Game Time II clocks are wonderful, fit nicely on most nice boards, and don't cost much, and can take a real beating.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.