[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

XG rating and

Posted By: Brad LaPratt
Date: Monday, 11 May 2015, at 10:53 p.m.

I was an 11 PR player when I purchased XG last August and am currently playing at a 9.6 average. (over 700 matches). I would love some input as to how some of my stats compare to others and what others make of some of my stats.

First I analyze every match, the good the bad and the ugly. Watching TV or concentrating. and play at 9.6 currently

1) What rating do most players on the forum play at? (including their bad matches)

2) of my last 100,000 decisions 83% are moves, 14.6% doubles and 2.4% takes. Do these percentages tell any story?

My 3rd question pertains to my pie chart.

It says me errors consist of: 74% moves 4.5 wrong doubles 15 missed doubles 4 wrong passes 2.5 wrong takes.

Are others pie charts similar? Is their a range that the best players fall into as far as percentage of wrong doubles vs missed doubles for instance? (found under profile results/Detail)

I can make since of my PR and how it improving, but have nothing to compare my other data to. Thanks for your input.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.