[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Go directly to BK...do not pass Go, do not collect $200

Posted By: Coolrey
Date: Thursday, 7 May 2009, at 5:25 p.m.

In Response To: Go directly to BK...do not pass Go, do not collect $200 (neilkaz)

Neil, it is good to see your method of learning. I mean, we all make mistakes but you want to determine the reasons why you made the mistake.

That is another level, or plane, of thinking. Intuitively we all know that you understand more about the average position than the rest of us... But the reason why is more elusive. Thank you for a glimpse into the way you deal with your errors.

I have found if I examine the underlying emotions or thoughts that led to a mistake I can perhaps avoid a trap in subsequent matches when I find my mind wandering into a similar forbidden zone. It also serves as an important reminder to remain focused and alert...

As you know it is mental toughness that separates the men from the boys over the long haul in matches.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.