[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

S versus Z in nactation

Posted By: Andreas
Date: Friday, 9 October 2009, at 12:26 a.m.

In Response To: S versus Z in nactation (Timothy Chow)

Hi Timothy, first thank you for your effort to publish the charts for the opening replies for $ game!

I think everybody appreciates this effort and hopes that the charts expand soon also to DMP,GG,GS :-)

Nactation is a new living language and changes ácc. to convenience and the "best logic" in human language is the most convenient.

It started e.g. with 32S and 23S and became later 32S and 32Z, because this was felt more convenient.

In case of 21S, 41S, 51s I feel no problem, because for a long time in the opening an ambiguity is impossible.

I feel good with 21s etc. at moment and good with the "z"s indicating ambiguity.

The ambiguity problem becomes increasingly difficult if we go to 3rd, 4th etc. moves...but for a very long time an ambiguity 21S/Z will continue to be impossible.

We will see how these problems for other cases will be solved - possibly your point will then also be reconsidered.

We should wait so far...

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.