[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

How best to store reference positions?

Posted By: Frank Berger
Date: Saturday, 21 November 2009, at 7:41 p.m.

In Response To: How best to store reference positions? (Matt Ryder)

I must confess I had no idea BGBlitz was still being actively developed. (Even if I had an idea, I would've assumed your efforts were going into building the strength of your TachiAI engine..)

O.k. the last release is over a year ago (finding dailygammon and working on the mobile version doesn't help ;)) ) but naturally I develop BGBlitz further.

Do you use BGBlitz to store your own reference positions? At one point I was convinced BGBlitz was the way to go in this regard, but after various futile attempts to store some positions, I gave up.
I simply don't have the time to work seriously on my own game play :(

It's been some time since I played with BGBlitz, so I'll check out the latest version. Maybe it does what I need?
The current stuff is not better than it was, but if you look at the match db you see that position DB could be easier to use. I planned a match better user interface for the position DB for release 3.0 but if I have a request I usually change my priorities :)) So if you want to have influence how your tool should look like, just send me a mail....

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.