[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

PGT - Peter Jes Thomsen

Posted By: Stick
Date: Thursday, 26 November 2009, at 11:53 a.m.

In Response To: PGT - Peter Jes Thomsen (sonrik)

It was a coincidence that I learned of the bot scandal after I'd just posted about the possibility of voting for him on the upcoming Giants list. That's why it was posted in this thread and I didn't realize it was going to become such drama.

Do the details like which servers, stakes, etc...actually matter other than you wanting proof?

As for why the people you listed or others don't speak up I don't know. Why don't you contact whoever you think was involved and ask them? Perhaps they know PJT personally and don't want to but that's pure speculation on my part. I, however, don't know him in the least so I have no side issues that other people may have.

I love how I out people who I feel are hurting backgammon, like Andy Bell and like PJT (& Alex Lehman) and I have to hear shit from people and read things like if hes NOT guilty-u may have some major problems - yea? What problems? Anyway, he's guilty.

I can tell you PJT admitted it himself to another player but that won't be enough for you, you want names, details, etc...go ask someone you think was directly involved and you come back and report it.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.