[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

PGT - Peter Jes Thomsen

Posted By: Perry Gartner
Date: Saturday, 28 November 2009, at 1:22 p.m.

In Response To: PGT - Peter Jes Thomsen (Christian Munk-Christensen)

I agree with Rich's point about this being a community and therefore concur with Neil in lauding Stick for exposing himself to hostility and opposition from some members of the community, and even potential legal issues, to be of service. A falsely accused member of the community should, at the least, issue a strong denial and give whatever information he can about this. If I were Peter and falsely accused I would hire an attorney and immediately file libel charges against Stick.

Peter lived in the States some years ago and at that time I got to know him. Peter has many friends and acquaintances in the community and it is difficult to believe he has not already, or will not soon find out about this. I doubt that Peter doesn't care about this forum as so many well regarded members of our community participate in it and it offers him an avenue to defend himself.

I must say that when Peter lived and played in New York, there were never any issues raised about his integrity and in fact he had a wonderful reputation.

When I saw Peter in MC last summer, he told me that he was living in Thailand, playing on-line and able to make a living from it despite the bots on-line.

Perry

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.