[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Advice for a lawyer needed

Posted By: Sevdalin Tsvetanov
Date: Monday, 27 May 2013, at 12:18 p.m.

Hello guys!

I played backgammon in the bullshit site stargame for a few months.They had the weirdest RNG I have ever seen,but anyway that's not the matter.2 weeks go they blocked my account.I sent many e-mails to ask why,and finally after 1 week they answered I violated their terms.After another week they explained that I am a cheater.Very well,but I can guarantee 100% I have never cheated even for 1 move.It is a clear attempt to steal my funds.I have contacted their regulator -http://www.lga.org.mt/,but obviously they as fast as stargames,because I still have no answer from them.So it looks like my best option will be to go to court with them,and my queston is:does anyone have experience with such matter,or know someone,who has and let me contact him?Should I search for a Maltese lawyer or any lawyer can do the job?Any advices will be greatly appreciated,as I have absolutely no experience in this matter.Thanks in advance and regards.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.