[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Advice for a lawyer needed

Posted By: Sevdalin Tsvetanov
Date: Thursday, 30 May 2013, at 10:54 a.m.

In Response To: Advice for a lawyer needed (Pilgrim)

Thank you for everything you have written!

Now my part- My PR would be no lower than 5,probably between 5.5 and 7.The big problem is that in this platform,you can't save and analyse your matches,the only way is to record them with a software like CamStudio,and then transcribe to xg.First it occured to me that I can analyse my opponents like this around 3-4 months after I started playing,and then of course I still didn't transcribe all.It's very time consuming and especially boring,when you are sure your opponent is 20Pr+.Most money in my accounts are won,that's all I play for in backgammon sites - to win some money.I have deposited around 1200euro for all accounts,the rest to 4k are winnings.Anyway I am sure my PR is not below 5,but we haven't even come to this.They just blame me to cheat with nothing else as a back-up.It's like going to another country,someone gets killed,then the police comes to you,says you are the killer,and throw you to jail.Even if you 100% you are not the killer,you would like them to tell you and show you why they think you have done it,no?As they treat me like total trash,I have no tolerance to stargames.I already threatened them,I would be very happy if I can really take to court.But I realise very well that this will be very tough and expensive to achieve.So I am polite and patient with them,and I hope they will take some actions in the recent months.If not,I will see what I can do with the onbudsman,and if nobody cares and does nothing,then I will have no choice but to try to sue them all.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.