[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

BGO vs. RBG

Posted By: Michael Petch
Date: Monday, 15 July 2013, at 3:00 p.m.

In Response To: BGO vs. RBG (Stick)

"I don't feel like anyone that knows me personally ever has had a real problem with my bg obnoxiousness because at the end of the day they know I'm willing to help".

Actually you took the general comment personally. it is a general trend among the active posters on this site. Jim's post was a simple example of the arrogance and elitist attitude that permeates this forum.

I will admit that the one friend of mine who said they were concerned about a "Next" response was directly related to you. They also pointed out to me (I didn't really notice it until they pointed out) that often when you do post on R.G.B. it seems to be a condescending attitude, or a way to plug your own site.

I wouldn't spend any time here unless there were technical questions. I will say that is about the only reason I read any of the forums (R.G.B. included), as I am personally not usually interested in improving my game play. I rarely play anymore, but don't mind supporting the community in general.

I actually don't know Tim's motivation to not post here but I could make a guess. Yes, I do remember the last thread he was involved in, only because it was one of a computer/technical nature.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.