[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Ladbrokes Email

Posted By: Wolf
Date: Friday, 9 August 2013, at 2:15 a.m.

In Response To: Ladbrokes Email (Gabriel Davis)

Very sorry Gabriel, I only noticed you having posted this today. I didn't mean to ruffle anyone's feathers at all. I wasn't trying to promote anything, but I'm not sure where Webutation asks people to deposit money. I posted that signifying that whatever that poker site was, it didn't have any established reputation amongst people who monitor and evaluate those sorts of things. I wasn't asking anyone to give out money. Far from it; I was trying to illustrate how unsafe those sorts of things were.

Moreover, I didn't mean to cause harm to anyone attempting to promote the game of backgammon, which I love as much as anyone else here. I was merely concerned because I didn't give them my email address. For what it's worth, though, I don't seem to have those problems any more. I no longer receive the emails. I hope, though, that I haven't caused anyone an issue because this wasn't my intent at all.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.