[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

How to get more people to play dual duel

Posted By: Phil Simborg
Date: Monday, 3 February 2014, at 5:23 p.m.

In Response To: Hats off the Ray for his guts (Iancho Hristov)

1. Lower entry fee 2. Don't have a masters event at the same tournament 3. Don't stream and publicize every match and result-- only stream the too players who wish to be streamed. Then only report the results and the winners--so no one had to fear being publicly embarrassed if they have a bad day and post a low PR. 4. Have separate divisions. I would love to play dual duel against non-16 Giants--I would have a reasonable chance to win. Others below me might live to compete against non 64-giants. 5. Many more matches and players can compete non-streamed matches are played directly on the computer. It is hard to find skilled transcribers to sit there during theatch and record every move. I did it a couple of times and it is more grueling than playing and you will have to pay me to do it on the future. If rather be playing myself or just relaxing between my own matches.

This also eliminates the need for transcribing videos later, and that is also grueling.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.