[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Dual-Duel match of mochy

Posted By: Coolrey
Date: Tuesday, 4 February 2014, at 7:37 p.m.

In Response To: Dual-Duel match of mochy (Mochy)

Mochy is right, it was a fun game to kibitz as at least 20 people in attendance did.

I actually made the "Dildonian Defense" play, of hitting Mochy loose and leaving blots on every point in my home board. Realizing that I would surely now lose the PR, (down from 95% before that play), made it mandatory for me to win that game and the match to survive in this format. That loosened up my redoubling strategy, of course!

The crowd roared when Mochy responded with (1,1) and eventually chose to hit 4 men. My response was: (2,2) re-entering all 4 men, (met by a louder roar), and subsequently rolled (5,5) when I was hoping for an escaping 6 and the result was that my other 4 checkers ended up guarding my precious ace point for the remainder of the game...

Seems like the game had to be at least 100 moves, and I consistently failed to capture Mochy's 3 wayward blots, thereby failing to win either the match nor the PR.

Congratulations to a great Champion!

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.